[Mimedefang] filter_bad_filename

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 13:54:01 EDT 2003

Hello Jim!

   Well, after I wrote to you I tried to put the "#"
back (# 0 InputMailFilters=mimedefang) and it had no
problem... it seens to run correctly...

   I tried to do what you said but the filter still
not working.. =( .. and I have another doubt: when I
restart the sendmail (/etc/mail/sendmail stop), it has
a part that always is said [FAILED]:

   Shutting down sendmail:              [OK]
   Shutting down sm-client:             [FAILED]
   Shutting down mimedefang:            [OK]
   Shutting down mimedefang-multiplexor [OK]

   Do you think that this would interfere the problem
that I'm having? I hope don't... =P

   Carol