[Mimedefang] Help with filter script to attach original SPAM as message/rfc822

Michael Sims michaels at crye-leike.com
Fri Apr 25 15:04:00 EDT 2003

Quoting "Clayton, Nik [IT]" <nik.clayton at citigroup.com>:

> > On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Michael Sims wrote:
> >
> > > filter, or if anyone has attempted to attach the original spam as
> > > message/rfc822 like I am...
>
> Before I sit down and reinvent the wheel, has anyone tried doing this?

I've been doing this for several weeks and it's been working well.  I actually
posted the relevant portion of my filter script in another thread with the
(ridiculously long) subject line:

"Problem with message rewrite and messages with more than one Content-Type
header"

The only problem it had was when a message had more than one Content-Type
header, but now 2.33 fixes that problem.

If you have any questions about how I'm doing it or want to see the rest of the
filter, let me know.