[Mimedefang] Access to email Headers in mimedefang-filter?

Michael Sims michaels at mail3.crye-leike.com
Wed Apr 2 11:37:00 EST 2003

Does your MTA provide you with some sort of auto response or vacation
message functionality?  If so, I would imagine that would be far easier to
use than to try and get MIMEDefang to do this for you...just a thought.

Michael Sims
Project Analyst - Information Technology
Crye-Leike Realtors
Office: (901)758-5648  Pager: (901)769-3722