[Mimedefang] Issues with porting MIMEDefang to another MTA

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue Apr 1 10:08:00 EST 2003

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

> So for now, sorry.  Sendmail is it.  Milter is just too nice and

   Don't apologize.  I understand the frustration, but until a month ago,
when was the last security bulletin related to sendmail?  I don't
remember, either.

   I compare the less than 30 minutes it took me to download, configure,
build, and install the new sendmail to the hours saved on the part of our
technicians and help desk staff that they don't have to spend cleaning up
email-based virus infections on PCs across campus.

   Thanks for a unique and *great* product.

Jim