[Mimedefang] Mime Defang Graphs

Adam Beatham adam at backboard.org
Mon Sep 23 16:55:01 EDT 2002

Jon,

Just wondering.. maybe you know about this.  I'd love to use your
graphdefang program..but i'm having a hell of a time installing the perl GD
module.  throws all kinds of errors.. stuff like this

GD.xs:1059: invalid lvalue in assignment
GD.xs: In function `XS_GD__Image_rotate180':
GD.xs:1079: invalid lvalue in assignment
GD.xs:1079: invalid lvalue in assignment
GD.xs:1080: invalid lvalue in assignment
GD.xs:1080: invalid lvalue in assignment

(though is much more)..

just curious if you have any ideas?  I've tried doing it with JPEG,
FreeTYpe and XPM support.. with each of them separately, etc.

-adam