[Mimedefang] Mime Defang Graphs

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Sun Sep 22 14:43:00 EDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 10:34:06AM -0500, John Kirkland wrote:
> All,
>
> I've spent this weekend building graphing software for my MIMEDefang spam
> and virus activity.
>
> http://www.westover.org/~jpk/spam

> I should be finished with the first set of features in another day or so.
> If people are interested, I'll release it publicly under the GPL.
>
> Interested?

=> Looks really interesting !
Which tools do you use for the graphs ? Perl Modules (Gdchart ?) ?
I was thinking about some NRG (http://nrg.hep.wisc.edu/) based solution
for this need but if there is already some other statistics solution ...

Regards,

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services