[Mimedefang] Mime Defang Graphs

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Sun Sep 22 11:35:01 EDT 2002

All,

I've spent this weekend building graphing software for my MIMEDefang spam
and virus activity.

http://www.westover.org/~jpk/spam

The graphs can be built from custom syslog'ing within mimedefang-filter or
from the contents of your quarantine directories.  You can set master
options like titles, x-axis, y-axis, grouping, top number of points to
display, chart type, chart interval, and more...

I should be finished with the first set of features in another day or so.
If people are interested, I'll release it publicly under the GPL.

Interested?

Regards,
John Kirkland