[Mimedefang] Delet a particular header

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Thu Sep 19 14:19:01 EDT 2002

On 09/19/02 at 14:10, 'twas brillig and David F. Skoll scrobe:
> On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Michael Pellegrino wrote:
>
> > I should rephrase that, I know it is possible, I just don't know how to code
> > it.
>
> sub filter_begin {
> 	action_delete_header("Content-ID");
> }
>
> I can't remember exactly when action_delete_header was introduced, but
> it was fairly recently.  It definitely works with the latest MIMEDefang
> (2.21)

	If your MD version doesn't support it and (for whatever
reason) you're not ready to upgrade just yet, you can achieve the same
effect by calling action_change_header with an empty string value, e.g.

	action_change_header("Content-ID","");

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'