[Mimedefang] Relay_check not working

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Thu Sep 12 13:17:01 EDT 2002

On 09/12/02 at 10:03, 'twas brillig and Jeff Grossman scrobe:

> on 9/12/02 9:10 AM, Ole Craig at olc at cs.umass.edu wrote:
>
> > 2) I've found it quite useful to separate the mimedefang init from the
> > sendmail init -- I can stop/start mimedefang without having to wait
> > for sendmail to restart also, which is kind of nice (particularly when
> > fiddling with mimedefang configs.)
>
> Could you send me a copy of your scripts so I can see how you have it set
> up?

Jeff -
	My scripts are essentially just the redhat-style ones included
with mimedefang. Look in mimedefang-2.xx/redhat, at mimedefang-init
and mimedefang-sysconfig.

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'