[Mimedefang] Who maintains the FreeBSD port?

Stephane Lentz Stephane.Lentz at ansf.alcatel.fr
Tue Sep 3 09:54:00 EDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 06:21:55AM -0700, Jon Kenoyer wrote:
> Hi,
> I am running FreeBSD 4.6 as my platform and am curious who maintains the
> MimeDefang port.  When there are announcements of a new version of
> MimeDefang I always wait for the updated version to appear there and was
> wondering what was the standard protocol for being informed of when the
> FreeBSD current tree was updated and with what version.

Learn how to upgrade ports :
http://www.freebsddiary.org/portupgrade.php

I also browse from time to time Freshports :
http://www.freshports.org/ and especially
http://www.freshports.org/mail/mimedefang/

As you can see andrey AT mgul DOT ac DOT ru
is maintaining the FreeBSD port. Usually he updates the FreeBSD port
really quickly.

Regards,

---
Stephane Lentz / Alcanet International - Internet Services