[Mimedefang] Who maintains the FreeBSD port?

Jon Kenoyer jonk at otsi.com
Tue Sep 3 09:44:01 EDT 2002

Hi,
First I am a Unix newbie who got this up and running without too much
trouble for the small company I am employed by.  I have found this
mailing list very informative.  Hopefully you will bear with me as I ask
some pretty basic questions.

I am running FreeBSD 4.6 as my platform and am curious who maintains the
MimeDefang port.  When there are announcements of a new version of
MimeDefang I always wait for the updated version to appear there and was
wondering what was the standard protocol for being informed of when the
FreeBSD current tree was updated and with what version.

Thanks all for your time.