[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang HOWTO access problems

Richard Cooper ric at digital-animations.com
Mon Oct 21 06:54:00 EDT 2002

There seems to be a problem with the site the HOWTO is posted on just as I've started to install on our production server :) (seems like a DNS problem as it doesn't even resolve). Does anyone have a copy they can email me or send me a link to? Or does anyone know when they site will be back up? I did a google search but everyone seems to have done the right thing and just linked to the site (rather than posting a copy themselves).

I knew I should have printed it out.

Cheers
Ric