[Mimedefang] question

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Mon Oct 28 14:42:01 EST 2002

Hello,
	There are many reasons you might want to reconsider this, but I
imaging there are two ways to do this.  One is to modify the
mimedefang-filter file to look for this and bounce/drop/quarantine this as
you like.  The second would entail you making up your own SpamAssassin test
and putting it in the sa-mimedefang.cf file.  The man page for
Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf will tell you how to write it.

HTH,

Stefano

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hally [mailto:JHally at epnet.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 2:28 PM
To: 'mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com'
Subject: [Mimedefang] question

Hello,

I'm using mimedefang, sendmail, and spamassassin, and I want to drop spam
based on the subject line.  I'm extremely new to this, but know enough to
be
dangerous.  Is there a way to do this for the entire system and not using
the local .cf files?  For instance, similar to white/black lists in the
sa-mimedefang.cf file on the sendmail server?

Thanks in advance.

John Hally
Network Administration