[Mimedefang] Re: RedHat 8, MIMEDefang, Sendmail libs/includes

Martin J. Dellwo dellwo at 3dp.com
Fri Oct 18 10:01:01 EDT 2002

 >> compile and use MIMEDefang, *except* that it wants the includes and
 >> libs  from sendmail to compile against.  Is there some rpm that
 >> will give me  these things, or do I have to actually compile sendmail
 >> fresh just to  get these?
 >

 > Did you install sendmail-devel and sendmail-cf in addition to the
 > sendmail rpm itself?
 >
 > 		Ole

Nope.  I did install sendmail-cf but not sendmail-devel.  I didn't see
any place to install a 'sendmail-devel', at least using the gui package
manager.

Your response prompted me to go out to a mirror and find the rpm
directly.  Worked fine, thanks!

Martin J. Dellwo   (610) 458-5264 x6512   dellwo at 3dp.com
Systems Administrator, 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
http://www.3dp.com/