[Mimedefang] RedHat 8, MIMEDefang, Sendmail libs/includes

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Wed Oct 16 18:29:01 EDT 2002

On 10/16/02 at 18:15, 'twas brillig and Martin J. Dellwo scrobe:

> I installed RedHat 8 on a machine and have all the pieces needed to
> compile and use MIMEDefang, *except* that it wants the includes and libs
>   from sendmail to compile against.  Is there some rpm that will give me
> these things, or do I have to actually compile sendmail fresh just to
> get these?

	Did you install sendmail-devel and sendmail-cf in addition to
the sendmail rpm itself?

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX; postmaster, news, web; SGI martyr * CS Computing
Facility, UMass * <www.cs.umass.edu/~olc/pgppubkey.txt> for public key

perl -e 'print$i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'