[Mimedefang] Server load

Paul Norton Paul_Norton at nacm.com
Tue Oct 15 13:01:01 EDT 2002

Hi Jason,

Thanks for this summary. We just went into production a couple weeks ago with MIMEDefang/SpamAssassin running on two recycled 300MHz uniprocessor boxen. One of the boxen became wedged this morning due to load and never recovered. At least now I've got something to show the CTO when I ask for new hardware.