[Mimedefang] Server load

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Thu Oct 10 16:02:01 EDT 2002

I'll get some statistics on performance for you. I currently do about a
million messages a day through my smtp server and am just now converting to
the mimedefang. Will have it in full effect in a day or so and will let you
know how it perform's.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET