[Mimedefang] headers after multiple passes

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Oct 9 09:15:01 EDT 2002

>From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor at hotmail.com>
>
> Outlook can only search for a phrase in all the headers, you can't specify
> which header to search (though by careful crafting of the search phrase you
> can achieve something similar).
>
> The flip side is that you can specify exceptions and multiple search phrases
> within a single rule.

I started adding another simpler header that doesn't need regexps:
where FS is an abbreviation for the local company and the *'s are the
score.   I'm also tacking it on the end of the spamassassin report so
Outlook Express can find it in the message contents.  This will let me
add the headers on lower scores and let the end users set their own
thresholds for rules.  If we are going to this much effort on the server
side we might as well make it as easy as possible on the user side.

   Les Mikesell
      les at futuresource.com