[Mimedefang] mimedefang-multiplexor fails under load.

Mycrom mycrom at mycrom.net
Fri Nov 8 07:23:00 EST 2002

Good call... I didn't connect the problem I was having with the problem
listed in the change log you pasted below. Just upgraded to the new
version and ran up the load. Now all I do is wait for peak tomorrow and
see what happens. Hopefully no failures and I can go on vacation next
week <Grin>

Thanks....

-Matthew