[Mimedefang] Resending Message & AVP/KAV

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue May 21 11:25:54 EDT 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Papp Rudolf wrote:

> Thank you. Your recommendation correct, but it's not enough for me. I'd
> like to not scan anything some local mail addresses, but others yes.

That's difficult to do with MIMEDefang (as you are discovering.)  In
general, if you want to customize behaviour on a per-user basis, you're
better off using a delivery agent (like procmail) rather than a milter.

As for the Kapersky anti-virus integration, I need the name of the executable
to call, the options to use, and the return codes.