[Mimedefang] ANOMY HTML::Cleaner.pm

Luc Bonjean luc at lubon.be
Tue May 14 10:42:32 EDT 2002

I have the same problem. It has something to do with mimedefang.pl. I don't
completely understand it but I have the idea that the content type is
changed.
I don't think anomy is responsible for it, mimedefang.pl rebuilds the
message when it is altered.

I managed to fix it in version 2.6, but lost the documentation.
I'm using mimedefang in combination with exchange 5.5 and outlook express.
What is youR configuration?

Luc