[Mimedefang] html to text

hans mayer hans.mayer at relay.bfl.at
Tue Mar 12 09:38:47 EST 2002

thanks to jason, who did point me the necessary steps.
i did install md with "anomy" successful in test environment.
also activating anomy_clean_html() around line 100
in "/etc/mail/mimedefang-filter" just
befor return action_accept();

testing, i changed setup within netscape messanger to send
html-emails. sending red and blue characters in small
and larger fonts to myself, i see the same format after
receiving.
i noticed, that Content-Type changed from text/html; charset=us-ascii
now to multipart/mixed; boundary="----------=_1015935660-2571-0"

i thought, i will receive a plain text message without html.
is there an other point, where i can turn the screw ?

best regards
hans