[Mimedefang] Timeout on large attachments

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Mon Mar 11 15:12:33 EST 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Mickey Hill wrote:

> > sendmail-8.12.2/libmilter/README  (sendmail's source)
>
> When all else fails, read the README.  Thanks.
<SNIP>
> It's the only statement in that block, so I left out the (optional)

When all else fails, pay attention.  I'll try to next time ;-)

FYI, since I started using -b 300 for the multiplexor and this:

T=C:5m;S:5m;R:5m;E:5m

I haven't had any busy timeouts at all.  It's been a week or two or three.
I have an attachment-happy customer company that likes to pass around
LOTS of attachments.  One attachment was 60 meg and you can forget that
process (with an NAI virusscan in there) ending in 30 seconds (my
original timeout).

  Jason