[Mimedefang] MimeDefang on Solaris

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Fri Mar 1 14:56:11 EST 2002

Yup, gcc on Solaris.  This worked just fine when compiling MIMEDefang 2.3...

Sould I, perhaps, get the 3.03 version of the compiler?  Also, if I use
SUNWspro's C compiler, the resulting binary segfaults faster than you
can say MIMEDefang. :(

I am guessing, but I think it has to do with the fact that statsLog
wants to use SYSLOG (via the perl module), and the compiler isn't liking
that all that much...

-Rich