[Mimedefang] http link only emails

Jeremy jeremy at electrosilk.net
Thu Jun 20 20:53:31 EDT 2002

From: "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

> > I can't get Anomy::HTMLCleaner to run under mimedefang.  My stock
standard
> > installation of it lets it run as an extension to procmail OK, but when
> > called from mimdefang as per your published filter I get Perl errors and
> > lost emails.  I've spent some time trying to resolve this without
success.

> Weird.  Any chance of posting the error messages you're getting?  I
> don't use Anomy; does anyone else on the list use it successfully?

Jun 21 08:47:27 australis mimedefang[18298]: Perl stderr: Use of
uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at /usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl
line 2879, <IN> line 3.
Jun 21 08:47:27 australis mimedefang[18298]: Perl stderr: Use of
uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Anomy/HTMLCleaner.pm line 622, <IN> line 3.
Jun 21 08:47:27 australis mimedefang[18298]: Perl stderr: Use of
uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at /usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl
line 2879, <IN> line 4.

etc for the entire length of each email.

I think I am running 2.11 mimdefang (check my headers)