[Mimedefang] MimeDefang on Solaris

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at pharmacy.purdue.edu
Sun Jun 16 11:06:16 EDT 2002

I saw the MimeDefang on Solaris thread on this mailing list and thought
I'd reply.  Here's crossed fingers that I can send to your mailing list
even though I don't subscribe...

I found proper headers for varargs.h and sysarg.h in :

/opt/sfw/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/2.95.2/include

I copied these headers to /usr/local/include (so I wouldn't interfere
with the system ones in /usr/include).  I then added the line:

#include <varargs.h>

to mimedefang-multiplexor.c and I modified the Makefile, changing the
INCLUDES line to:

INCLUDES=-I /usr/local/include -I/usr/include

It now compiles, but I haven't tested it yet.

Jenett Tillotson
School of Pharmacy
Purdue University