[Mimedefang] what bounce does

Scott Field sfield at idx.com.au
Fri Jun 14 08:07:57 EDT 2002

Many thanks David, that's just as I hoped.
Our company has been using your MIMEDefang since last November and
it works really well.
It just sits there and does its job.
"Defanging" is definitely what some attachments need.
Just the thought of it makes me chuckle.
Keep up the great work!

Scott

PS I had to post a new message because I wasn't sure how to reply
to the thread.....

>On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Scott Field wrote:
>
>>/ Why is bouncing an email bad?
/>>/ I thought that if you tell the peer MTA that you are not accepting the email,
/>>/ thats OK.
/>