[Mimedefang] How to run sendmail if sendmail.pid and mimedefang.sock are owned by defang?

Denis A Ustimenko denis at oldham.ru
Thu Jul 18 23:21:06 EDT 2002

Thank you David!

I was trying to put sendmail.pid to /var/spool/MIMEDefang because of this
text:

# tail -4 mimedefang-2.15/README.NONROOT
5) You *MUST* create the socket(s) and pid file(s) in the spool directory.
As of MIMEDefang 2.13, this is the default.  You may have to edit your
sendmail.cf or sendmail.mc file to use /var/spool/MIMEDefang instead of
/var/run as the directory containing the milter socket.

Regards
Denis