[Mimedefang] Thinking of implementing MimeDefang (Questions)

Jon Kenoyer jonk at otsiweb.com
Tue Jul 30 12:33:00 EDT 2002

That's exactly the set up I am using and it works great. Except we don't
user send mail to send e-mail except for outlook express remote clients.
We also have some issues because outlook express doesn't seem to be able
to filter with a client side rule based on the header information.  We
also use Mimedefang to scan for viruses and have sendmail configured to
check with the spamcop blackhole list.  End result is we went from an
ungodly amount of spam to barely a trickle.