[Mimedefang] Mimedefang 2.3 beta 3 and Spam Assassin 2.0

Rice, Kevin krice at spss.com
Thu Jan 10 11:37:36 EST 2002

Heh. The reason I went with 2.0 was 1.5's hang problem didn't seem all that
appealing from reading the multiplexor timeout thread from earlier. However,
increasing the timeout sounds like a good option...I'll roll back to 1.5 and
give it a whirl. Also, will MimeDefang pass through Spam Assassin's subject
line changes? If not, then I noticed you had an action_add_header() method.
Is there a method available to modify header fields? Another curiousity with
MimeDefang is that it installs a SpamAssassin user prefs file in /etc/mail
but calls it spamassassin.cf which differs from spamassassin.prefs...Is this
correct?