[Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 2.0 progress...

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Thu Jan 24 13:02:20 EST 2002

I don't get that impression from what I've seen on the SA mailing list,
or what I see so far in the source.  (Although it does appear that they
prefer the use of their new NoMailAudit module to MyMailAudit...not sure
what implications that has to MimeDefang's way of doing things, but
where there's a will...)

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell