[Mimedefang] telling mimedefang this message is ok

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Thu Feb 28 09:00:50 EST 2002

is there any way to run/configure mimedefang to tell it that a certain
message is ok and should not be quarantined? ok, I know there is a way, but
bear with me..
I have a certain cron job that runs and when it does, it restarts a service
on my machine. the /etc/rc.d script that restarts the service can't tell that
it is running from cron, so it goes ahead and tries to print fancy colored
output to the screen. these show up as ascii control characters in the email.
mimedefang see these and grabs the email. can I pass the email to mimedefang
with some magical command line option that tells it 'look at this email. this
email is ok'? if not, is there something that can be edited in a file
somewhere? thanks
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

The software said it requires Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux