[Mimedefang] integrating spamassassin

Douglas J Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Thu Feb 28 08:57:31 EST 2002

if this is covered somewhere, point me to it and I'll happily go rtfm...

I read the README.Spamassassin file and understand how it's supposed to work.
But I have some questions. If I enable the spamassassin (sa from now on)
call, does the email get the complete sa markup or does it just get certain
headers added? the docs I've seen mention one (maybe 2) specific header(s),
but I know that sa actually puts a ton in. also, does the call to sa still
follow all the normal processing of sa? in other words, does all my sitewide
configuration of sa still kick in? thanks!
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://www.linux-sxs.org

"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the
usual way.  This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody
thinks of complaining."
		-- Jeff Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal