[Mimedefang] I know, it's a Bad Idea(tm)

Young, Gil Gil_Young at CRC.com
Tue Feb 26 13:56:58 EST 2002

An exec where I work wants to be able to recieve mail with any extension no
matter what.  Right now I have mimedefang globally drop with warning a grand
list of extensions (35 in all), and I want to figure out how to allow any
extension to him, but still block it for the masses.  I have tried inserting
the following:

sub filter_begin {
foreach $recip (@Recipients) {
if ($recip eq 'ttt at aaa.com') {
action_accept();
last;
}
}
}

But the emails with attachments are still being blocked as per my extension
block rule which comes later in the filter script.

Any recommendations, or am I attacking this from the wrong angle altogether?

Thanks!
Gil