[Mimedefang] Newbie question....

Hamilton, Kent KHamilton at Hunter.COM
Tue Feb 26 12:24:09 EST 2002

I'm just trying to set up MIMEDefang with SpamAssassin on a FreeBSD box
and I'm seeing a lot of directories accumulate in the mimedefang spool
directory that are never being cleared out. I'm getting a lot of filter
timeouts in the logs which I assume is the reason for this. Am I doing
something wrong here or is this normal? How to I get the messages that
are out there re-injected in the mail system. I looked for some kinda of
"Catch up" flag but didn't see anything.

Is there some documentation on all this that I didn't find?

--
Kent Hamilton <KHamilton at Hunter.COM>
Manager - Systems Admin & Networking