[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.6 Relay Checking

Mark Roedel MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:20:30 EST 2002

I'm not using filter_relay() in my filtering script yet.  I notice in my
multiplexor logs, though, that slaves are occasionally getting started
with a reason message of "About to check relay."

Is this normal?  What's actually being checked when this happens?

---
Mark Roedel           | "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer    |  at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University |  to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA  |                          -- John Powell