[Mimedefang] Matching question

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Feb 25 20:31:31 EST 2002

"David F. Skoll" wrote:

> > #ZDNet:  <Online#3.6184.ff-wC7ol8i3fyro.1.b at newsletter.online.com>
> > #Yahoo:  <reminders at yahoo-inc.com>
> > #Me:     "Ashley M. Kirchner" <ashley at pcraft.com>
>
> Really??  You get "Ashley M. Kirchner" included?

    I highlighted the wrong line.  I only get <email>...  My bad.

> It will work fine, but I like the tests to be as tight as possible.

    Fair 'nuf. :)  Now for my previous question on merging a test setup into a production machine...  (not that I expect only you to reply...it's just still a standing question)

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130