[Mimedefang] Matching question

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Feb 25 17:52:35 EST 2002

    I'm trying to build my list of allowed HTML senders, and ZDNet has one of
the most bizarre From addresses:

    ZDNet Tech Update Today
<Online#3.6184.ff-wC7ol8i3fyro.1 at newsletter.online.com>

    Something like this, I would assume I'm better off matching the full domain
(newsletter.online.com) against $Sender?  Suggestions?

    if ($Sender =~ /newsletter\.online\.com/) {
        $HTMLOK = 1;
    } else {
        $HTMLOK = 0;
    }

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.