[Mimedefang] MimeDefang & Spamassassin

Rich West Rich.West at divatv.com
Fri Feb 15 15:20:52 EST 2002

I'm trying to get Spamassassin to generate a report on the individual
spam messages so I can fine tune the scores.  I'm honestly trying to
track down why some of the non-spam messages were tagged as spam so I
can address it.

However, it seems like Spamassassin either isn't inserting the reports,
or, and this is what I am guessing is more likely, MimeDefang isn't
allowing Spamassassin to alter the original message.

Is there a way to get the MimeDefang to allow for the report to be added
to the message.. at least, temporarily?

When I run the message through the 'spamassassin', the message in
question is tagged as "not spam", but when it came through the mail
system, it was tagged as "Spam".

Thanks!
-Rich

Richard West				mailto:richard.west at divatv.com