[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.28-BETA-1 is available

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Wed Dec 4 15:16:01 EST 2002

Well glad I read before posting. This is a major error I received last night
when I got spammed. Was doing around 20 messages a second and those errors
and some others started occuring. Will test this beta for sure.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET