[Mimedefang] Administrator emails missing

Scott Harris scott at ozmatrix.com
Tue Dec 31 01:48:01 EST 2002

Thanks for your reply Jason.

>     # If you want quarantine reports, uncomment next line
>     # send_quarantine_notifications();
> (if so, ...uncomment the 2nd line)

Yep ... had done this.

> If that's set ok, try running 'sendmail -Ac -q' and see if

This I had *NOT* done ... sorry. I now start two sendmail scripts at
startup:

1. /usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-mta -bd -q1h
2. /usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-msp-queue -Ac -qp1

I have since found out that I successfully receive admin email alerts
for a virus infected email that is quarantined but no email for spam
quarantined email.

I am using the SpamAssassin script from Jeffrey's page (thanks!):
http://www.thompsonic.com/util/antispam/mimedefang/script1.html

Any further pointers?

Much appreciated,

Scott