[Mimedefang] Still problems with notifications...

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Dec 23 15:14:01 EST 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

>     action_add_header() doesn't get run, but
> action_quarantine_entire_message() does since I have all those messages
> now sitting in my MIMEdefang spool.  My filter end looks like this:

You have to rework the filter_end logic so that send_quarantine_notifications()
is called *after* all possible calls to action_quarantine().  In your
example, it's possible for something to be quarantined after the call.

The simplest fix is as follows:

sub filter_end_aux ($) {
    my($entity) = @_;

    # Insert here the entire contents of your existing filter_end,
    # without any calls to send_quarantine_notifications()

}

# Now this is the real filter_end
sub filter_end ($) {
    my($entity) = @_;