[Mimedefang] Sendmail for compiling MIMEDefang

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Dec 18 15:00:00 EST 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, syn uw wrote:

> Is it possible to just compile libmilter and sendmail for the usage
> of MIMEDefang with a basic site.config.m4 which only states the
> "-DMILTER" flag for sendmail and then on the real mail server use
> another sendmail build which of course will also include libmitler.

Yes, that should work fine.  If enough people twist my arm[*], I'll
start providing binary distributions of MIMEDefang, because modern
Linux distros now include milter-enabled Sendmail, and the whole Milter
framework is mature enough now.

[*] PayPal is an excellent mechanism for twisting my arm. :-)