[Mimedefang] Sendmail for compiling MIMEDefang

syn uw syn_uw at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:34:01 EST 2002

Hello,

When compiling MIMEDefang if I understand correctly it needs some libraries
from Sendmail, especially the milter library. Now my questions is it
possible to just compile libmilter and sendmail for the usage of MIMEDefang
with a basic site.config.m4 which only states the "-DMILTER" flag for
sendmail and then on the real mail server use another sendmail build which
of course will also include libmitler. Or do I need to use the same sendmail
that I have used to compile MIMEDefang with ?

A little precision here, both sendmail (used for the compiling and the
server) will of course be the same version.

Regards