[Mimedefang] RE: Graphdefang

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Mon Dec 9 13:23:00 EST 2002

What you need to do is edit the graphdefang-config file and configure
it for the set of graphs you need.  The first graph defaults to
display 'all' events.  You should set it manually to the set of events
that you wish to see if you don't want to see ipop3d messages.  You
are likely interested in 'virus' and 'spam'.

-John

> Specifically, I am getting information from it about ipop3d sessions
(which are being logged via syslog as well).

> I'm going to add another filter argument, as it appears that the
graphdefang software is paying attention to the pop3 and sendmail
out http://www.ABS-CompTech.com/graphdefang/ to see what I'm
> talking about.  If you're interested, I'll send
the /var/log/mail/info file for your review.