[Mimedefang] mimedefang 2.19 crashed

Kevin O'Brien kobrien at eentertainment.com
Wed Aug 28 18:27:01 EDT 2002

I know there weren't any zombie processes and I'm definitely using local
tests only for spamassassin.  The stats from big brother don't suggest any
kind of resource exhaustion, but they might not be showing the whole
picture.

I'm going to have to setup a test box and find out what's going on.  The
interesting thing is that 2.16 isn't having a problem...