[Mimedefang] Errors with MIMEdefang on Solaris

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Mon Aug 5 22:24:00 EDT 2002

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Drew wrote:

> I have been seeing a very strange condition with my installation.
> I am running Mimedefang 2.2 on Solaris 8.  I see a great many errors
<SNIP>
> Any ideas?  Where should I go from here?

Step #1, if possible, should be to upgrade to 2.16  You'll get 14 full
releases of bugfixes and new/updated features in the process.  You'll
also be running the same version that most of the readers of the list are.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA