[Mimedefang] New Problem again with Quarantine and 2.19

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Mon Aug 26 21:17:01 EDT 2002

David,

2.19 did fix the error message I was getting in 2.18 during quarantine,
but now it is doing something I didn't expect.

Doing the same test that I did before (send a plain text message with a
virus attachment), with 2.19, I am getting the main email text as an
attachment called "MESSAGE.TXT", along with the WARNING.TXT attachment.

I noticed this item in the change log from 2.18 to 2.19:
	* mimedefang.pl.in (signal_complete): Improved quarantine
notification
	message.

Does that have any relationship to the new behavior I am seeing during
quarantine?

Thanks
Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter.cx