[Mimedefang] OT: Sendmail Startup Script

Jeff Grossman jeff at stikman.com
Fri Aug 23 15:27:01 EDT 2002

I just installed MIMEDefang 2.18 and made the change to the Sendmail startup
script like this:

                        daemon /usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-mta -bd -q30m
                        daemon /usr/sbin/sendmail -Ac -qp1m

So, I am now running Sendmail, and a queue control process.  But what do I
do in the stop part?  I have this, but it does not kill the queue control
process when I issue stop.

                        echo -n "Shutting down sendmail: "
                        killproc sendmail
                        rm -f /var/lock/subsys/sendmail