[Mimedefang] skip MD for one user?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Aug 21 08:43:00 EDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, David F. Skoll wrote:

> There shouldn't be.  stream_by_recipient does nothing for messages with only
> one recipient.  I saw your other message about duplicates; I'd
> have to see your Sendmail logs to figure out what's happening.

I bet I know why you're getting duplicates -- probably because of timeouts.
I'm working on a solution for 2.18 which remails in background or deferred
mode to eliminate that problem.  Did you try changing the "-odi" to
"-odb" as I suggested?  If you still get timeouts, use "-odd" and make
sure you run a queue runner on the clientmqueue periodically:

	sendmail -Ac -q15m

or something similar at startup.